Full-Service Fire Damage Restoration & Board Up Services
in Orange County, CA
At Vision Restoration Contractors, we understand how overwhelming the aftermath of a devastating structural fire can feel, which is why we are committed to providing the best in comprehensive fire damage restoration services to local Orange County homeowners, property managers, and businesses. We know that you've been through a lot and do everything we can to make the restoration process as safe, thorough, and convenient as possible. From the time we arrive to your property for emergency board up services to the final stages of repair and reconstruction, our highly trained crews of fire damage restoration specialists will work virtually non-stop to help you return to normal and restore your building to its pre-fire conditions.
We Can Handle Every Aspect of the Fire Damage Restoration Process:
- Board up service
- Water extraction & structural drying
- Soot & debris removal
- Damaged contents removal/restoration
- Smoke remediation/deodorization
- Deep cleaning & sanitization
- Surface cleaning, including concrete, brick, drywall, wood, paint, metal, carpet, tile & glass
- Mold, asbestos & lead testing and removal, remediation & abatement
Our work is approved by most major insurance companies, and we can work directly with your insurance company for billing. We serve all of Orange County, including Tustin, Anaheim, Fountain Valley, Newport Beach, Irvine, Santa Ana, Mission Viejo, Huntington Beach, Orange, and surrounding cities.
Quickly & Safely Secure Your Orange County Property with Our 24-Hour On-Call Emergency Fire Board Up Services
After the fire department leaves, you'll likely find that your property has experienced damage not only from the fire itself, but also from smoke, heat, and the water used to extinguish the flames. To fight the fire, firefighters may have broken windows or cut a hole in a wall or the roof of your building in order to gain access, leaving your property vulnerable to the elements, further damage, and potential vandalism.
On call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Vision Restoration Contractors is available to respond promptly to address your emergency board up needs anywhere in Orange County, any day of the year, including holidays. Immediately following a disaster, give us a call to board up any damaged windows, doors, garages, and walls affected by the fire to help protect you and your property.
Insurance-Approved Fire Damage Repair and Restoration Services in Orange County, CA
The experts at Vision Restoration Contractors are fully equipped to handle every step of the fire restoration process and serve as your primary point of contact.
Each client and building has a unique set of needs. Typically, our fire restoration process includes most or all of the following services:
- On-Site Fire Damage Assessment: To best understand the extent of fire damage your building has endured, we will arrive to your Orange County home or business to conduct a thorough on-site assessment. If you are filing an insurance claim, we will prepare an accurate quote and provide a recommended fire damage restoration plan. Once approved by your insurance company, we will work directly with you, the owner, to coordinate scheduling and project timelines.
- Damage Containment: Highly experienced in professional abatement containment practices, our technicians will quarantine any areas that potentially pose a health or safety risk.
- Debris Removal & General Cleanup: Equipped with dump tracks, we will haul away all debris and unsalvageable items from the site. Then we will begin the clean up process, which includes cleaning, deodorizing, and restoring all personal contents; removing all soot and ash throughout the property; and wiping down and sanitizing all surfaces, including cabinets, countertops, drywall, and lamps.
- Water Removal: It's important to respond quickly to water damage in order to prevent structural damage and mold infestation. At Vision Restoration Contractors, we have state-of-the-art water extraction equipment, powerful dehumidifiers, and building dryers to address any type of water damage caused by fire hoses, water sprinklers, or burst pipes/plumbing issues.
- Treating & Removing Smoke Odors: Our heating equipment and dehumidifiers are also integral to smoke remediation and odor removal. We will treat all affected areas of your home or business to thoroughly remove the strong scent of smoke from your building's walls and framing. Additionally, we use hydroxyl generators to safely, naturally, and effectively deodorize your indoor environment.
- Testing for Mold, Asbestos & Environmental Hazards: As a fully licensed and insured environmental remediation and restoration company, we will arrange for a qualified third-party environmental hygienist to take samples of damaged materials to test for mold, asbestos, and lead-based paint before moving forward with reconstruction. By taking this precautionary step, we are able to prevent harmful airborne contaminants from spreading and will follow all local, federal, and state regulations for their effective removal.
- Repair & Reconstruction: Vision Restoration Contractors is a licensed general contractor, and our team excels at interior and exterior reconstruction, rebuilds, remodels, plumbing, repiping, and wood, insulation, and drywall replacement. You can trust that we will do whatever it takes to restore your property and create a safe and healthy environment.
Don't Delay! Call Vision Restoration Contractors Today to Begin Restoring
Your Orange County Home or Business After a Fire
Trust the fire damage restoration specialists at Vision Restoration Contractors to be there for you when you need it most. We always have the best interests of our clients in mind and are proud to assist local area residents following a structural fire. Call (877) 308-4746 today, and we will arrive to your Orange County home, apartment complex, commercial building, storefront, or industrial warehouse to begin the fire restoration process as soon as possible.
During our remodel of our kitchen/dining/living room and 2 bathrooms, VRC has been completely reliable. They say what they are going to do, when they are going to do it, and how much it will cost. Then, most importantly, they follow through on those commitments. It has been so nice working with them. Their crew are all very professional and take care to clean up after themselves each day. I highly recommend Vision Restoration Contractors.
Vision Restoration exceeded our expectations after we had a devastating flood! They were quick to respond, and were able to immediately start work on restoring our damaged home! The quality of work and workers was great! We always were comfortable with the workers being in our home, even if we weren't there! Can't say enough positive things about Ronnie A****** and his crew (Gabe and Charlie)! They did quality work all the way around! We are very satisfied with the results, and also with their work ethic!