Orange County's Best Choice for Affordable, High Quality Water Damage Repair, Cleanup & Restoration Services
Vision Restoration Contractors is a fully licensed & insured restoration company in Orange County that specializes in water damage. We are committed to following the latest in water mitigation practices and techniques, and our work meets the globally recognized standards of the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Led by an IICRC Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) who has extensive training in water damage restoration, extraction, containment, and mold removal and abatement procedures, our team of restoration specialists handles residential and commercial water damage efficiently, affordably, and professionally.
Our experts are highly qualified to provide the following water damage restoration services for
residential and commercial properties of all sizes:
- Water extraction
- Structural drying
- Contents removal
- Contents restoration
- Debris removal
- Mold removal
- General cleanup & surface cleaning
- Emergency plumbing
- And more
Call Vision Restoration Contractors for 24/7 Emergency Water Damage Response Anywhere in Orange County, CA
When water damage occurs, it's imperative to respond to the situation as quickly as possible in order to limit or prevent structural damage, mold/bacteria growth, and potential health risks. As a locally owned restoration company, Vision Restoration Contractors provides 24/7 emergency water damage services to clients anywhere in Orange County, including Tustin, Anaheim, Fountain Valley, Newport Beach, Irvine, and surrounding areas. We understand that disasters can happen when you least expect them, which is why we have dedicated crews on call who are fully prepared and ready to respond to emergency situations quickly and efficiently.
At Vision Restoration Contractors, we have the skilled technicians, in-depth industry knowledge, and advanced water extraction and dehumidification equipment necessary to handle all three categories of water damage:
Clean, Potable Water
|Water that originates from a sanitary source and poses no significant risk from contact, such as bathtub or sink overflows, faulty appliances, leaky refrigerator or water lines.|
|Water that has significant contamination and may pose a health hazard from contact or if ingested. Examples include toilet backflow, aquarium water, and dishwasher or washing machine overflow.|
|Heavily contaminated water that may contain pathogens or toxins. Examples of Category 3 water include backed up sewer lines and natural floods.|
|* Categories of water contamination as described by the EPA's Flood-Related Cleaning Draft Report.|
Vision Restoration exceeded our expectations after we had a devastating flood! They were quick to respond, and were able to immediately start work on restoring our damaged home! The quality of work and workers was great! We always were comfortable with the workers being in our home, even if we weren't there! Can't say enough positive things about Ronnie A****** and his crew (Gabe and Charlie)! They did quality work all the way around! We are very satisfied with the results, and also with their work ethic!
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation(877) 308-4746 *If you are requesting emergency services, please call us for the fastest response.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
When you call Vision Restoration Contractors to address the water damage in your Orange County home or business, you can rest assured knowing we will arrive promptly and work virtually non-stop until the job is done. We do everything we can to minimize the downtime and inconvenience of a catastrophic event. From working swing shifts to avoid conflict with your business's operating hours to working with and billing your insurance company, our goal is to help you get things back to normal as quickly as possible.
- Comprehensive On-Site Assessment: After calling Vision Restoration Contractors, we will arrive to your Orange County home, apartment building, storefront, industrial warehouse, or commercial property to thoroughly inspect the cause and extent of water damage in order to determine the best plan of action.
- Containment: Our restoration specialists are highly knowledgeable of professional abatement containment practices, and will quickly and effectively set up containment barriers to prevent further damage and minimize potential health risks.
- Environmental Hazard Testing: We always rely on a qualified third-party environmental hygienist to take samples of water damaged areas to test for mold, asbestos, and lead-based paint prior to removing damaged materials or beginning the rebuilding process. This prevents further loss and ensures that harmful airborne contaminants are not spread throughout your property. If environmental contaminants are found, we will remove and dispose of affected materials in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Water Removal: We have powerful extraction, drying, and dehumidification equipment to remove water from areas as small as a 12 x 12' patch of drywall and as large as a 1,000 square foot commercial building. No matter the size of your building, we will use the equipment appropriate to the type of water damage sustained.
- General Cleanup: As our equipment works to remove all water and moisture from water damaged areas, our crew will clean, deodorize, and disinfect all surfaces, walls, ceilings, furniture, and belongings.
- Restoration & Reconstruction: Once everything has dried, we will remove any damaged structures, including drywall, baseboards, cabinets, and ceiling tiles/insulation before beginning reconstruction. We excel at interior and exterior rebuilds, remodels, plumbing, repiping, wood replacement, and more which gives us the capacity to work on your home or business until it is fully restored.
Call us today at (877) 308-4746 for water damage restoration and repair services in Tustin, Anaheim, Fountain Valley, Newport Beach, Irvine, and nearby Orange County locations.